Buying a home may be the biggest investment you’ll ever make. So you should be as prepared as possible, ready for anything, with a trusted professional on your side.
And that’s where a CENTURY 21 Buyer Representative can be a very valuable ally, ready to serve your best interests. Negotiate the best terms. Provide you with the necessary information to make the best decisions.
Two Very Different Sides
In the past, real estate agents served primarily the home seller, acting as a subagent of the listing broker while working with the buyer to help the buyer find a home, This mean that the agent was legally bound to obtain the best terms and price for the seller.
But now, as a Buyer Representative, Claudette Leduc a CENTURY 21 sales associate will work for you … the buyer … so that your best interests will be represented!! and be able to make an informed decision.
The CENTURY 21 system is the leader in the real estate sales industry and we understand your needs as a buyer. Now you can feel secure knowing that professionals with our recognized expertise are here for you.
LET ME HELP FIND YOUR HOME
You Win With a Buyer Representative Who Will…
- Be loyal and act in your best interests.
- Keep information about your negotiation strategies confidential.
- Advise you in negotiating the best price and terms.
- Use state-of-the-art technology tools to help you find the right home.
- Disclose information to you about the property and/or seller’s motivation within legal guidelines.
- Help you make decisions.
- Having and expert eye to look for anything, that you may not see! or aware about.
As a CENTURY 21 Buyer Representative Claudette Leduc, can take the guesswork out of the sometimes challenging process of buying a home to assist you in buying the right home.
“When you’re looking to buy a home, As your agent I will be working in your best interests.”
- to assist you in determining your specific needs and desires in selecting a home
- to conduct an ongoing search for your new home by: Checking MLS listings, networking with sales associates and my knowledge of market.
- to schedule appointments and accompany you on showings of those homes that interest you or provide you the address so you may drive by. Give me a call if you want to look inside.
- to provide mortgage qualification assistance to facilitate the mortgage application process.
- to provide assistance in selecting qualified companies and individuals that may be necessary for appropriate and desired property inspections.
- on request – provide comparable market analysis and tax record research on any homes selected for possible purchase, providing you with factual data on recent comparable sales that will assist you in preparing an offer to purchase.
- to assist you in analyzing all gathered information prior to making an offer to purchase.
- to assist you in preparing your offer to purchase
- to schedule appointments to provide access to the property for inspectors, appraisers, etc.
- to monitor the post-contract, pre-closing process, to assure that all necessary documentation is completed.
- to be available after closing to assist you with any unresolved or unforeseen problems
Please contact me if you have any questions about buying a home.